Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Class Offering

I am now offering a "Main-site" class.

Most of you know that I train using CrossFit's Main-site WOD.  I have seen incredible gains on the three days on, one day off system and I invite you to do the same.  The "Main-site" class is just that; a warm-up and the WOD which will be led by me during my daily workout.  I will follow the WOD as posted on the day prescribed, so I won't know what we are doing until 8pm the day before!  This adds some excitement, and should pull all those interested deeper into the CrossFit community.

My plan is this:
I will post the times and schedule for the Main-site class every Sunday to the blog.  If you are interested, just let me know ahead of time (even the day of is o.k.).  Just show up, and I will give instruction/pointers/strategy for the WOD, we will warm-up, and then hit the WOD hard!

Just a note... some WODs will be led in places other than the Gym depending on the WOD.  For example, the WOD "Run 5k" will most likely be at the Bioreserve.  What I am saying is that there might be short-notice changes based on the WOD... I will post these to the blog as soon as I know!

The cost will be the same as a normal class; the main-site class is designed for experienced CrossFitters who WOD more than once-a-week.  However, if you want to give it a shot, you are more than welcome to WOD with me!  Seriously... it would be a good experience for everyone to give this a shot at some point, even it you usually come only once a week!

There will be more to come, but if you are interested, just let me know!

Forward, always forward, everywhere forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment